Talent Sourcing Specialist
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented individual to serve as Talent Sourcing Specialist (Temporary). HFHI’s cohesive staffing team works together leveraging technology and networking skills to identify the best and brightest in the industry who want to make a difference. The Talent Sourcing Specialist (temporary) will achieve the staffing objectives by sourcing and evaluating job candidates for open positions in our Resource Development Department. This will be a two month assignment based out of HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
• Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies aimed at generating consistent candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
• Builds candidate pools for future requirements and meets goals.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting associations, Universities, media, job board candidates, Internet sites, social networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, current database as well as other methods.
• Provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
• Provide a top notch candidate experience. Professionally represents HFHI and engages candidates in career opportunities.
• Must be technically savvy including a great deal of social networking expertise which must include LinkedIn Recruiter and computer knowledge including Internet, ATS, and MS Office Suite.
• Exceptionally organized with a proven track record of maintaining an applicant tracking system and effectively moving candidates through phases of the initial pre-screening process.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be well versed in the recruitment of professionals using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Boolean queries, networking, Associations and means outside of traditional job boards.
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
• Ability to function and adapt in a high demand and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with candidates.
• Preferred Healthcare or NGO recruitment experience.
• Should have a combination of high volume staffing and "hard to fill", longer searches.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as ONE DOCUMENT into our applicant tracking system.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Title Modifier:||Temporary|
|Posting Id:||58 180|