Talent Sourcing Specialist
Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a talented individual to serve as Talent Sourcing Specialist (Temporary). Our International team is growing and we are seeking individuals who can assist us in our recruiting efforts to fill these roles. The Talent sourcing specialist will work closely with our International recruiting team to fill our International roles. Habitat’s cohesive staffing team works together leveraging technology and networking skills to identify the best and brightest in the industry who want to make a difference. The Talent Sourcing Specialist will achieve the staffing objectives by utilizing various resources to find talent.
This will be a three to six month assignment based out of HFHI's Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies aimed at generating consistent candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Builds passive candidate pools for future requirements and meets goals.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting associations, Universities, media, job boards, Internet sites, social networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, current database as well as other methods.
- Provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Provide a top notch candidate experience. Professionally represents Habitat and engages candidates in career opportunities.
- Must be technically savvy including a great deal of social networking expertise which must include LinkedIn Recruiter and computer knowledge including Internet, ATS, and MS Office Suite. BrassRing or LinkedIn Recruiter experience is a major plus!
- Matching: the ability to match a candidate profile/resume to a specific position
- Exceptionally organized with a proven track record of maintaining an applicant tracking system and effectively moving candidates through phases of the initial pre-screening process.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well versed in the recruitment of professionals using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Boolean queries, data mining, networking, Associations and means outside of traditional job boards.
- Strong internet research skills
- 3-5 years of research, sourcing or recruiting experience.
- Ability to function and adapt in a high demand and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with candidates.
- Preferred Nonprofit or NGO recruitment experience. International recruiting is a plus.
- Should have a combination of high volume staffing and "hard to fill", longer searches.
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Function:||Administrative, Human Resources|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Salaried|
|Auto Req ID:||318BR|