TN, Memphis –Work Shop Manager
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis ReStore is currently seeking a work shop manager. If you are looking for a challenge with a growing organization that provides an exciting atmosphere and a team-oriented environment, then send us your resume and cover letter immediately.
- Experience working with and building items from wood, i.e. furniture, cabinetry, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in merchandising, loss prevention and inventory control.
- Basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to assist in loading and unloading merchandise from pickup/delivery trucks. Associate could be handling items up to and exceeding 75 lbs. with the assistance of proper tools and another person.
- Must be able to pass agency background check including drug, credit and sex offender registry.
Salary: $25,000-$32,000 depending on experience
To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Habitat ReStore work shop manager" in the subject line.
Habitat for Humanity is pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.