TX, Bryan - ReStore Driver (Full-Time)
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need.
Habitat for Humanity has an Operational Headquarters in Americus, Georgia and an Administrative Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and is a global, non-profit ministry where our employees build futures and lives.
- Conduct donation pick-ups throughout Bryan/College Station driving a large box truck.
- Organize and store products in our storage area, and display products in store.
- Provide outstanding and consistent customer service at all times.
- Be able to lift more than 100 pounds consistently throughout a full working day
The ideal candidate for this role has the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A history in customer service.
- Able to work well with co-workers and volunteers.
- A good driving record and ability to drive large vehicles.
- An organizational mindset.
- Able to multitask.
- A knowledge and understanding of Habitat for Humanity (e.g. our mission, history in the community) and of Habitat ReStores (e.g. our purpose, how ReStore supports Habitat).
The application is available at www.habitatbsc.org. Please download and fill out an application and release of information and turn it in to the Habitat ReStore. You will be called for an interview should we wish to discuss the position further with you. It is also recommended that you visit the Habiat ReStore and Habitat websites to familiarize yourself with our organization prior to an interview.
Habitat for Humanity ReStore
2211 Maloney Ave.
Bryan, TX 77801