Habitat for Humanity International is seeking a seasoned professional for a writer-editor who handles correspondence and helps with other communications done on behalf of the CEO and helps gather information needed for direct CEO support and other projects assigned to this office.
- Draft letters of congratulations, recognition, appreciation, condolence; help draft invitations and responses to Clinton Global Initiative and World Economic Forum and help edit direct mail pieces.
- Gather information for special projects such as the year
- -in-review and assist with script writing, editing, creation of slides, etc.
- Keeping speaker database current; responding to speaker requests; ensuring high-quality support for both speakers and organizations requesting speakers; and pre- and post-event assessments
- Executive communications experience; social media experience; attention to detail; strong persuasive writing skills; ability to recognize and write in the voice of the CEO; strong research skills; keen listening skills; outstanding customer service skills; proven ability to juggle and appropriately prioritize multiple assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of experience in writing for a large non-profit executive level individual
|About Habitat: |
Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. Habitat for Humanity has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia, and Area Office bases of operations in Manilla, Philippines for our Asia and Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and Caribbean work and Bratislava, Slovakia for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job Position Type:||US Employment|
|Job Position Category:||Full-time - Salaried|
|Auto Req ID:||20BR|