Collegiate Challenge is a year-round alternative break program.
Here’s how you participate
- Gather a group of five or more participants.
- Everyone must be 16 years of age and older.
- Pick a local Habitat and work week from our site lists.
You will have the chance to:
- Improve your skills.
- Connect with new people in a new place.
- Put your faith into action.
- Make a difference in Habitat for Humanity’s work of eliminating substandard housing.
Collegiate Challenge’s 25th anniversary celebration
Collegiate Challenge celebrated 25 years of alternative break trips and energetic volunteers in 2014. We thank you for contributing your time, energy and passion into helping us further Habitat for Humanity’s mission of a world where everyone has a decent place to live. This slideshow will provide you with a glimpse into the past 25 years. We hope this presentation will inspire you to continue to build for another 25 years.