Collegiate Challenge registration
Winter break: Dec. 6, 2015 - Feb. 7, 2016
Spring break: Feb. 14 - April 3, 2016
Summer break: April 10 - Aug. 28, 2016
Registration opens Dec. 7, 2015
Before you register:
- Read our frequently asked questions.
- Choose a team leader. The team leader will be your group’s contact for the Collegiate Challenge team and the host affiliates.
- If you are sending multiple teams, please choose one person to be the contact person for all teams.
- Please do not contact local Habitat affiliates directly. Doing so will cause confusion and may result in double-booking or other complications in the registration process.
When choosing a location, please consider:
- Distance from home.
- Travel costs.
- Number of people that can be hosted.
- Amount of affiliate contribution.
Take note of any special requirements listed for each host site:
- Faculty member requirements.
- Age restrictions – Some sites have a minimum volunteer age of 18.
- Minor to adult ratio requirements may be stricter than 5:1.