An annual event that brings together AmeriCorps members and alumni in a weeklong blitz build
The Build-a-Thon event highlights local community needs for affordable housing while celebrating AmeriCorps members’ service with Habitat. The event also provides an opportunity for Habitat AmeriCorps members, alumni, local volunteers and military veterans to meet others who are committed to service and to ensuring everyone has a decent place to live.
About the 2013 Build-a-Thon
This year’s events will be held in the spring at five locations:
- Habitat for Humanity of Lake-Sumter Florida (Eustis, Fla.)
- Wild Rivers Habitat for Humanity (St. Croix Falls, Wis.)
- Habitat for Humanity of Seattle-King County (Seattle, Wash.)
- Habitats Veterans Build on the Mall (District of Columbia)
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity (Pensacola, Fla.)
|Habitat AmeriCorps: People, Places and Service. Build-a-Thon 2012
Meet the AmeriCorps members, alumni and Habitat partner families of the 2012 Build-a-Thon.