Celebrate Earth Day by recycling your vehicle
or call us at 1-877-277-4344
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat, or other vehicle sitting in your driveway or taking up space in your garage? This Earth Day, consider donating it to Habitat to Humanity through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
Why donate a vehicle for Earth Day?
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improve air quality.