CGAP Working Group on Housing Finance for the Poor
What does CGAP stand for?
Consultative Group to Assist the Poor.
What is it?
- A consortium of 33 public and private development agencies working together to expand access to financial services for the poor in developing countries.
- We come together to exchange ideas, innovations, lessons-learned and best practices in the Housing Finance sector.
- Where possible, we collaborate and partner to accomplish our goals.
How is Habitat for Humanity involved in CGAP?
- Habitat serves as the working group coordinator and secretariat.
- As such, we host CGAP information on our website.
Where can I learn more about CGAP?