Learn about our volunteer opportunities for ages 5 to 40
We aim to invest in the future and instill a love of volunteering from an early age by providing a variety of volunteer opportunities for those ages 5 to 40.
Younger generations have always inspired the rest of us to better our world. That kind of idealism can be infectious, and when paired with tangible service, real change can occur. Our Youth Programs are the intersection of aspiration and action.
There are numerous benefits to volunteering in general, but volunteering with Habitat specifically provides the ability to:
- Meet and work with those who are different than you, including other volunteers and future Habitat homeowners.
- Understand the needs of others, particularly concerning poor living conditions versus safe, affordable housing.
- Become involved in the strengthening of your own neighborhoods and communities.
- Participate in meaningful work resulting in a sense of accomplishment.
- Learn new skills and gain confidence.
- Improve your own life and the lives of others in practical and long-lasting ways.
- Have fun in a way you may not have thought possible.
Students and young professionals can learn how to get involved in our Youth Programs below.
Learn about raising concerns and how to confidentially and anonymously report any issue or concern that may arise.