We provide volunteer opportunities for ages five to 40.
Thank you for wanting to invest in the future with Habitat Youth Programs. We aim to instill a love of volunteering from an early age by providing a variety of volunteer opportunities for those ages five to 40.
Younger generations have always inspired the rest of us to better our world. That kind of idealism can be infectious, and when paired with tangible service, real change can occur. Our Youth Programs are the intersection of aspiration and action.
There are numerous benefits to volunteering in general, but volunteering with Habitat specifically provides the ability to:
- Meet and work with those who are different than you, including other volunteers and future Habitat homeowners.
- Understand the needs of others, particularly concerning poor living conditions versus safe, affordable housing.
- Become involved in the strengthening of your own neighborhoods and communities.
- Participate in meaningful work resulting in a sense of accomplishment.
- Learn new skills and gain confidence.
- Improve your own life and the lives of others in practical and long-lasting ways.
- Have fun in a way you may not have thought possible.
There are several ways to engage in our Youth Programs listed below.
Learn about other ways to involve youth in the mission of Habitat through games or activities.
To get involved in your local community, find your local Habitat.
Learn about raising concerns and how to confidentially and anonymously report any issue or concern that may arise.
Youth Programs newsletter
Get all the latest news and volunteer opportunities for youth and young professionals from Habitat for Humanity. Sign up for our e-newsletter.